About the Boat
Knotty Girl III is a Tiara 4300 open. Heavily constructed and elegantly appointed, the Tiara 4300 open boasts a 15’2’’ and ample seating. The boat is powered by a pair of twin 550 horsepower Detroit Diesels as well as outfitted with state of the art Raymarine electronics. This includes; radar, chart plotter, CHIRP down imaging fish finder, two marine radios and autopilot. We use a combination of both Shimano and Okuma rod and reels, Magnum Metalz downriggers and holders, and a FishHawk speed/temp probe. This in total allows us to operate at a highest level of success.
Knotty Girl III exceeds all USCG safety requirements and is a properly licenced and insured Michigan charter boat. Captain Steve holds a valid 50 ton master licence.
What to bring
● Valid Michigan Fishing Licence
● Sunglasses,hat and sunscreen
● Soft soled shoes
● Beverages and snacks (cans only)
● Cooler for your catch (fish cleaning is provided)
● Multiple warm layers of clothing as well as rain gear